Uploading your photo
1. You guarantee that you are the legal owner of the copyright to all photos that you upload, and that you have the authority to grant permission to use the photo, and that you have the permission of any people appearing in your photo to use their image.
2. By sending us your photo, you give Firefly permanent rights to use your photo any time, anywhere, in any manner and in any medium – including Firefly labels and promotional materials. You agree that you won’t receive any fees or royalties for the use of your photo (though we will of course send you lots of free bottles by way of a thank you).
3. You permit Firefly to mess around with your photo any way we like, and you understand that we may not use your photo at all.
4. You agree not to upload photographs that include pornographic, violent, exploitative or offensive content, and you, not Firefly, assume responsibility for any offense or damage they cause.
5. You appreciate that Firefly cannot monitor the site constantly and that therefore in visiting the site you may be exposed to offensive materials – and you take personal responsibility for this exposure.
6. You also acknowledge that Firefly has the right to delete or modify any photographs that it considers inappropriate for any reason.
7. Photos sent to us will be retained for up to 10 years, so that photos can be used on future Firefly bottles.
8. For photos selected for Firefly bottles or special commendation, the name of the photographer, and the city or county in which they live will be published on Firefly’s website.
9. Personal details of entrants will not be made available to third parties.
10. If you have any questions or requests about your data, please feel free to contact us by writing to Firefly Tonics Ltd., Fulham Palace, Bishops Avenue, Lonson, SW6 6EA.
#FeelingFly Firefly Photo Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by these competition rules.
2. Firefly Tonics Ltd. reserves the right to amend these competition rules at any time without prior notice. Any change to the competition rules will be displayed on the Firefly website.
3. Firefly Tonics Ltd. reserves the right to disqualify entrants for any breach of these competition rules. Firefly’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
4. All competitions on the Firefly website will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Entrants
5. The competition is open to residents, over the aged of 18, of the EU, Norway, UAE, Japan, RSA, USA and Canada aged over 18. Residents of other countries may upload a photo if they wish, but they will not be able to win a prize.
6. Employees of Firefly and their immediate families and households, and any other person directly connected with this competition, are not eligible to win.
7. All entries must be submitted online via the Firefly website or via Instagram using #feelingfly.
8. There is no purchase necessary to enter this competition, and no charge for entering the competition. If you want to enter the competition without buying a bottle of Firefly, simply enter on the Firefly website.
9. Firefly accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed or destroyed in transmission or on the website.
11. Competitions will be judged by an independent adjudicator or adjudicators selected by Firefly Tonics. Their decision will be final. Winners will be informed within 28 days of the close of the competition.
12. If Firefly are unable to contact the winner (e.g., email undeliverable), an alternative winner will be selected.
13. Not more than one prize will be awarded per entrant.
14. Prizes are non-transferable and no alternative prize will be available. Firefly reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
15. No cash alternative is available and this prize cannot be exchanged or transferred.
16. The competition is open to residents of the EU, Norway, UAE, Japan, South Africa, USA and Canada, aged over 18.
17. Firefly Tonics does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Firefly is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, or failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition.